Hypocrisy is the contrivance of a false appearance of virtue or goodness, while concealing real character or inclinations, especially with respect to religious and moral beliefs; hence in general sense, dissimulation, pretense, sham. Hypocrisy is the practice of engaging in the same behavior or activity for which one criticizes another. In moral psychology, it is the failure to follow one’s own expressed moral rules and principles
Quite simply, anyone who is paying attention to what’s really been going on or even half a brain should see through all the smoke and mirrors the left has been applying to our society.
It’s been quite a tumultuous and destructive time in America and American politics. Left-wing violence these past 2 years has been seldom condemned by anyone other than Donald Trump, conservatives and his supporters, and now they’re trying to get ‘CANCELLED‘ by the left. Everything seems as though it’s been incited by the left.
If you speak out about the 2020 election fraud, Covid-19, increased racism, and the incessant violence by Antifa or BLM, you are quick to be dispelled or debunked.
This is but one example of the political violence that has been happening with increasing frequency:
- Let’s start with the Kavanaugh hearings. The left ran rampant through the streets of Washington, D.C. They disrupted Senate hearings. They occupied Senate office buildings and multiple Senate offices. They accosted senators in elevators. They attempted to break down doors of the Supreme Court. They physically attacked Kavanaugh supporters, including Christian women who were praying.
- Over the summer, demonstrations that began with calls for police reform regularly ended in violence. The media went to great lengths to convince us that the protests were “mostly peaceful.” Night after night we watched as small businesses and stores were looted and burned down, destroying people’s livelihoods. Police officers were shot. Innocent people were killed. And Democrat mayors and governors did virtually nothing.
- We witnessed the utter destruction of a Minneapolis police station. The symbol of justice, the federal courthouse in Portland, was repeatedly attacked for weeks. When the president finally sent federal law enforcement officers to protect the courthouse, Trump was condemned and the troops were compared to Nazis.
- Left-wing demonstrators occupied blocks of entire cities and declared them “autonomous zones,” liberated from law enforcement. Did Nancy Pelosi or Chuck Schumer say anything about that?
- Demonstrators rioted in Washington, D.C., for days, and laid siege to the White House. At least 60 Secret Service agents were injured beating back repeated efforts to pierce the White House perimeter. The big media controversy at the time, however, wasn’t the left’s assault on the White House. No, the left was livid because President Trump and the attorney general walked across the street to visit a historic church which leftists had attempted to set on fire.
- I attended the closing day of the 2020 Republican National Convention to hear the president’s acceptance speech at the White House. The White House fence had to be lined with armed troops with face shields, gas masks and batons to prevent the mob from breaching the White House grounds. When the event was over and attendees walked to their cars and hotels, we were accosted by left-wing protestors. Some people were beaten, many were threatened and harassed. The media, Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer were silent.
- In recent years, monuments to America’s heroes and other symbols of our nation were attacked, vandalized and destroyed. Most of the media shrugged off the attacks as uprisings against the evil roots of America. Mayor after mayor refused to protect the federal property and historic monuments in their cities. Only the Trump/Pence Administration took action to stop it.
Maxine Waters denied ever calling for violence to Republican conservatives:
Pelosi also incited violence by threatening to drag the President of the United States out of the White House:
“I’m counting down the hours ‘til he’s gone. I plan to pull him out of there by his hair, his little hands and his feet,” said Pelosi of Trump.
NY Governor Andrew Cuomo incited New Yorkers to kill President Trump:
“He better have an army if he thinks he’s gonna walk down the street in New York. New Yorkers don’t want to have anything to do with him,” said Cuomo. “He can’t have enough bodyguards to walk through New York City.”
And even Kamala Harris, praising BLM, says ongoing protests are ‘essential’ for change in US telling Antifa/BLM to continue what the were doing.
The violence at the Capitol is agreed upon, that it should have never happened. But who incited it? The Capitol just like the obvious 2020 election fraud, the Democrats continue to enforce the narrative regardless of whether they are right or wrong.
Ocasio Cortez accused Cruz of attempted murder because she almost died and demanded he resign from the Senate. This was because Cruz challenged the fraudulent election results. Saddest part is, she wasn’t in Capitol building during riot.
It goes on and on, pathetic!…