If you think the 2020 election was fraudulent or influenced, you’re not alone. Thank you to all of the honest and courageous people who have spoken out against the Democratic narrative that this was “the cleanest and most honest election ever”.
Plaintiffs filed suit against Dominion Voting Systems, Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, certain state officials and others for “infringing upon our right to vote, assemble and speak freely. Plaintiffs from several states across the nation have joined to establish a class of registered voters to prosecute the defendants for unconstitutionally interfering in the 2020 presidential election–and suppressing the speech of those who object”.
Their goal is free and fair elections. To accomplish this, their website states “we must hold those who engage in election interference accountable for their individual behavior. Every registered voter has a fundamental right to vote for the President of the United States. As our Complaint outlines, the defendants engaged in a coordinated effort to manipulate the outcome of the last election. Accordingly, we will harness the power of the people to utilize the full force of the legal system to enjoin the actions of the unlawful and demand monetary damages for the class”.
CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW THE CASE. If you do, make sure and support their site.
YOU CAN HELP by reading the Complaint below. If you believe that your rights have been harmed, JOIN THEM OR DONATE.
THE FILING IN ITS ENTIRETY CAN BE READ OR DOWNLOADED HERE
CLASS ACTION COMPLAINT AND JURY DEMAND
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
DISTRICT OF COLORADO
Civil Action No. 1:20-cv-3747
KEVIN O’ROURKE, NATHANIEL L. CARTER,
LORI CUTUNILLI, LARRY D. COOK,
ALVIN CRISWELL, KESHA CRENSHAW,
NEIL YARBROUGH, and AMIE TRAPP,
Plaintiffs, on their own behalf
and of a class of similarly
DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS INC.,
a Delaware corporation, FACEBOOK, INC.,
a Delaware corporation, CENTER FOR TECH
AND CIVIC LIFE, an Illinois non-profit organization,
MARK E. ZUCKERBERG, individually,
PRISCILLA CHAN, individually,
BRIAN KEMP, individually, BRAD
RAFFENSPERGER, individually, GRETCHEN WHITMER,
individually, JOCELYN BENSON, individually,
TOM WOLF, individually, KATHY BOOCKVAR,
individually, TONY EVERS, individually,
ANN S. JACOBS, individually, MARK L. THOMSEN,
individually, MARGE BOSTELMAN, individually,
JULIE M. GLANCEY, DEAN KNUDSON,
individually, ROBERT F. SPINDELL, JR,
individually, and DOES 1-10,000,
COME NOW the Plaintiffs, through counsel, on behalf of themselves and of a class of
similarly situated persons, and bring this Complaint for damages, injunctive and declaratory
relief against the Defendants, and each of them, and, in support thereof, hereby state as follows:
Case 1:20-cv-03747 Document 1 Filed 12/22/20 USDC Colorado
Page 1 of 84
I. NATURE OF THE CASE
1. This is a civil rights case brought by citizens of the United States of America, from different states across the Union, against the Defendants for, among other things, burdening the voting rights of 160 million people.
2. The Plaintiffs allege the following on behalf of themselves and others similarly situated against Defendants for damages, declaratory relief, and to enjoin them from further unconstitutional and unlawful acts, omissions, orders, agreements and certifications concerning the Plaintiffs’ rights of due process, equal protection, and to vote and speak freely.
3. Plaintiffs, as citizens of the United States of America (American Citizen(s)), bring this action to halt, and seek redress from the unconstitutional acts and omissions of the Defendants enforced pursuant to the Civil Rights Act, 42 U.S.C. §§ 1983, 1985, 1986 & 1988 (Civil Rights Act), and the Constitution of the United States of America.
4. At all material times, the Defendants engaged in concerted action to interfere with the 2020 presidential election through a coordinated effort to, among other things, change voting laws without legislative approval, use unreliable voting machines, alter votes through an illegitimate adjudication process, provide illegal methods of voting, count illegal votes, suppress the speech of opposing voices, disproportionally and privately fund only certain municipalities and counties, and other methods, all prohibited by the Constitution.
5. The Plaintiffs have been damaged and, unless the Defendants are enjoined, will continue to suffer the loss of their individual right to vote, freedom of speech, due process and equal protection under the laws and Constitution of the United States of America (Constitution).